Fox bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
09-13 F150 Fox 4WD Front Coil-over Shocks Specifications:
- 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- 7/8″ hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
These shocks usually take 1-3 weeks to ship once ordered.